– Deadline for abstract submission: CLOSED
– Deadline for registration: CLOSED
– Registration fee: $45 (includes light breakfast, buffet lunch, refreshments, and limited alcoholic beverages for those 21+)
Please note: Poster and oral presentations are limited to undergraduate and graduate students ONLY as this is a student hosted and attended conference. Faculty/staff and the general public are more than welcome (and encouraged!) to attend; however, they are not permitted to present.
– Posters should be no more than 36″ tall x 48″ wide
– Oral presentations should be 12 minutes, with 3 minutes for questions. Session moderators will strictly keep to the time so as to stay on schedule.
– Presentation format should be Power Point or PDF format, and should be on a USB drive in order to transfer to the University computers. No personal computers will be allowed to be hooked up to be used for presentations. *NOTE: University computers are PC, so please ensure compatibility.
– Please arrive to your designated room at least 15 minutes before your scheduled oral presentation time for smooth transition from one speaker to the next.