The Midwest Ecology and Evolution Conference will be held at the 1700 South Patterson Building on River Campus of the University of Dayton in Dayton, OH.
The location of the 1700 South Patterson Building can be found using this interactive campus map. (Use the drop down to search for “1700 South Patterson Building”)
1700 South Patterson Blvd
Dayton, OH 45409
Guests are encouraged to park in the far north lot (R3) of the 1700 Patterson Building as registration tables are just inside the north doors. Parking is free, and no parking pass is required.
– MEEC has reserved a block of 80 double rooms at the Dayton Marriott, which is less than 0.5 miles from the 1700 South Patterson Building.
– Be sure to mention MEEC or MIDWEST ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION CONFERENCE at booking to receive the discounted group rate of $84 + tax.
– ROOMS MUST BE BOOKED BY FEBRUARY 24, 2014 TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTED RATE
– Book your room via this link or call (937) 223-1000
– If you are staying at the Dayton Marriott, a free shuttle will run between the hotel and River Campus the hours listed below in 10-15 minute increments. If you will need to leave River Campus at any point outside of those hours, we recommend driving or carpooling to the conference.
– Hotel address: 1414 South Patterson Boulevard, Dayton, OH 45409
– Check in: 3:00 pm
– Check out: 12:00 pm
– Phone number: (937) 223-1000 or 1-800-228-9290
– Details regarding services and amenities provided can be found here.
There are a variety of other hotels in the area if you would prefer to stay elsewhere. However, the Dayton Marriott is the only hotel within walking distance of the 1700 South Patterson Building.
– For those flying to the conference, the closest airport is the Jay M. Cox Dayton International Airport (code: DAY). It is approximately 20 minutes north of campus and readily accessible from I-70 and I-75.
– The Dayton airport is very small and friendly, so expect to spend little time in line.
– Vehicles are available for rent on airport grounds, and taxi services are also provided.